|Call No.||Participant 1||Participant 2|
|2||Pranavraj S||Parikshit Singh|
|3||Raina Kareem||Anavadhya Ramachand|
|4||Aarna Shivappa||Jaimie Thomas vengal|
|5||Tanisha Modi||Aarthi Varadarajan|
|6||Yug Agarwal||Rohith Sundarraj|
|7||Aradhya Gupta||Rohit Sai|
|8||Dhruv Ramasubban||Aarush Reddy|
|9||Sila Adarsh||Joanna Susan Cherian|
|Sl.No.||Participant 1||Participant 2|
|1||Yug Agarwal||Rohith Sundarraj|
|3||Sila Adarsh||Joanna Susan Cherian|
|Sl.No.||School||Participant 1||Participant 2|
|WINNING TEAM||Vidyashilp Academy||Yug Agarwal||Rohith Sundarraj|
|FINALIST TEAM||Delhi Public School Bangalore North||Sila Adarsh||Joanna Susan Cherian|
|FINALIST TEAM||NPS, Yeshawanthpur||Soumya P||N.Ananth|
|Adya Verma||Mishti Kewalramani|
|Yug Agarwal||Rohith Sundarraj|
|Dharshita J||Sai Samvrutha|
|Jasmitha.G||Katie Ann Rozario|
|Tanisha Modi||Aarthi Varadarajan|
|Pranavraj S||Parikshit Singh|
|Manan Chugh||Yagya Ahuja|
|Diya D Nair||Vedika Vinod|
|Ayesha Uzma||Korein Fatima Nazmuddin Maroof|
|Ananya Amareshwar Sheeli||Soumya Ravindra Sigi|
|Aarna Shivappa||Jaimie Thomas vengal|
|Gauravi Tiwari||Bhavvya Singh Devra|
|Trisha Shenoy||Aadya Kaushik|
|Raina Kareem||Anavadhya Ramachandran|
|Sila Adarsh||Joanna Susan Cherian|
|Pradhyumnan Ramasubramaniyan||Riddhima Singh|
|Aradhya Gupta||Rohit Sai|
|Shri Raksha V Rao||Avani D|
|Rriddhi||Saanvi Saurabh Jhalani|
|Srijita Datta Roy||Meghana Abhijeet Khanolkar|
|Dhruv Ramasubban||Aarush Reddy|
Religion is not an alternative to science.
Freedom of speech is a natural right.
The general population will go through technology fatigue in the near future.
Democracy does not foster merit
Loving God is more important than fearing God.
Poor people are more generous.
1. Becoming a TEDx speaker is a great achievement for a kid.
2. Suspension of regular schooling has made most kids lose interest in studies.
3. These days children are getting more importance than what is due to them.
4. Wearing masks will be a mandatory part of social behaviour for a long time into the future.
5. Science is not as dependable as it was made out to be.
6. The rich poor divide has become bigger during the pandemic.
7. Sports will be missing from many young people's lives after the pandemic is gone.
8. Education will be replaced by knowledge gathering for intellectual and personal growth of an individual.
9. People are not interested in going to theatres anymore.
10. Work from home has made the home a messy place.
11. Everyone should have some drama in their lives.
12. Children need social media more than adults.
1. Indians are best at talking.
2. Cars should be banned in cities
3. Some dishonesty is okay in business.
4. Only policticians benefit in a democracy.
5. There should be a dress code every where.
1. Covid has been successful in making the society weak.
2. Print magazines are better than online magazines
3. Online classes are not classes at all.
4. In India, fair complexioned people get better opportunities.
5. Animals have better civic sense than most humans.
6. Language is just a vehicle for expression.
1.Parents controlling children's behaviour is essential.
2.Emotional people make better leaders
3.Protest is an integral part of democracy
4. Jealousy facilitates growth.
5. Intelligence is a fallacy promoted by those who are physically weak.
6. Ability to write well is the sign of a fine mind.
7. Men & Women are equal only in importance and dignity.
8. Animals have better civic sense than most humans.
9. Language is just a vehicle for expression.