1. Becoming a TEDx speaker is a great achievement for a kid.
2. Suspension of regular schooling has made most kids lose interest in studies.
3. These days children are getting more importance than what is due to them.
4. Wearing masks will be a mandatory part of social behaviour for a long time into the future.
5. Science is not as dependable as it was made out to be.
7. The rich poor divide has become bigger during the pandemic.
6. Sports will be missing from many young people's lives after the pandemic is gone.
7. Education will be replaced by knowledge gathering for intellectual and personal growth of an individual.
8. People are not interested in going to theatres anymore.
9. Work from home has made the home a messy place.
10. Everyone should have some drama in their lives.